Reserve (Sell It) (Dropship)


With Swifpic anyone can be a seller. If you think you can sell our products faster than us then do it with a few clicks.
  • 1. Reserve the product you want to sell by clicking the "Sell it" button on product page and pay a 10% deposit. You will have 72hrs to pay the remaining 90%

  • 2. Product details and images will be sent to you via email automatically
  • 3. You can now sell the product on any other  platform and set your price, adding your mark-up
  • 4. Sell it
  • 5. Once it is sold, complete purchase with buyers shipping details and take your profit
  • 6. We will deliver the product or you can pass over pickup details to buyer.
  •  If buyer is paying cash at pickup we will take our share and add your profit to your Swifpic wallet which you can withdraw at any time.


  • Deposit is non-refundable if purchase is not completed within 48hrs

Refund Reason